Sunday, December 16, 2012

Redken Anti-Snap Review

Wash day after air drying
I actually purchased this product in October using it after I wash my hair as a leave in. In my research on hair care, I learned that Ceramides are very important in maintaining the integrity of relaxed hair. Now there are organic and synthetic ceramides, Redken's Anti-Snap is the latter. I have to say this has been working for me very nicely. It's not drying or irritating to my hair. I will definitely keep using this product, and update you on my progress with it. Below is a link of what Ceramides are and their benefits.

Longing 4 Length Ceramide Post

***Update: I forgot to add the ingredients. The synthetic ceramides are at the end of the ingredient listing.

Ingredients
Water (aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Trehalose.

No comments:

Post a Comment