Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Protective Style Swag


Yunessa




















So in my life, I never thought I would be wearing wigs. However, in this health hair journey they are a necessity. I will write about my hair story soon. It's a soap opera hunty (thanks Funky Dineva). In the mean time I am looking to decide on these 2 wigs, Yunessa and Eugene both by Model Model. They are 3/4 part wigs and youtube has been Hiroshima-ing (not sure if that's a term but I use it all the time) about them. I think I will buying both of them. They are not expensive and get away with out using heat. I like the fact I can have a leave out, cause I can not stand that wig crypt look. Both can be bought on divatress.com. I will definitely upload and write my own reviews on them. Here are some videos to entertain you in the mean time.




No comments:

Post a Comment