Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shampoo Love - Elasta QP


I was meaning to do a review on this shampoo for a while but I wanted to use it for about a month to really test the results. This is one of the best moisturizing shampoos I have ever used. I didn't really feel like I was using a shampoo. However, my scalp really felt clean. My hair did not feel stripped or tangled, and I even used it after a hard protein treatment. I would suggest that if you decide to use any shampoo that you pour some in a applicator bottle and dilute with water. It is the most effective way to directly get the shampoo on your scalp. This will definitely be a repurchased item. Check out the ingredients below.


Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit/Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Argonia Spinosa Nut Oil/Argon Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil,Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil. Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Aloe Vera Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Extract,Giycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydantoin, Cocamide MEA. Citric Acid, lmidazolidinyl Urea, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Oil/Carrot Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, d-Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

No comments:

Post a Comment